Must be a student enrolled in a an accredited fashion program, public or private high school or secondary school. 1. Students Designers must register by the December 13th, 2020 deadline
2. Student Designers MUST attend the December 14th, 1:00 PM fabric selection at Absecon Mills, Cologne, NJ
3. Student Designer must include Absecon fabric in their collection. Look must be 75% Absecon Fabric.
4. Student Designer can manipulate Absecon fabric by deconstruction, dye, cutting, and patching.
5. Student Designer can use Absecon fabric along with fabrics of their preference but must be 75% Absecon fabric
6. Student Designer must include 1-3 looks in collection.
7. Student Designer can include accessories with collection using Absecon fabric such as a scarf, and hat.
8. Student Designer is not restricted on type of looks or creativity, be expressive!!
9. Collection must be completed by the February 6th 10 AM deadline.
10. ALL Student Designers must attend the December 14, 2020, 1:00 PM fabric selection to enter the competition.
STUDENT DESIGNER SHOWCASE
SEASON 15 STUDENT DESIGNER WINNER : CINDY FLETCHER
ALL DESIGNERS MUST SHOWCASE 3 COHESIVE LOOKS DURING
ATLANTIC CITY FASHION WEEK ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2020
SHOWBOAT HOTEL, 801 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ.
ONE STUDENT DESIGNER PER COLLECTION...NO GROUPS
A GRAND PRIZE WILL BE GIVEN TO 1 DESIGNER FOR THEIR OVERALL
COLLECTION WHICH WILL CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
CREATIVITY, COMPLETE FINISHED LOOK AND BEST USE OF FABRIC